If you haven't had time to learn about the electrical vehicle (EV) charging, ChargePoint is leading the charge around the world. They have been awarded as the "world leader in sustainable innovation."
On TechCrunch, you will see that ChargePoint is committed to continuing its leadership around the world. "The company, which has more than 53,000 chargers in operation today, has committed to a global network of 2.5 million charging spots by 2025."
Welcome to EV Charging and Education at Mader Electric
The team at Mader Electric is excited to be part of the electrical vehicle (EV) revolution. With exceptional products and value, Mader Electric has partnered with ChargePoint to offer the charging station products and education to commercial and residential customers. With different lines and styles, ChargePoint has designed and developed its commercial charging stations to match any location's charging demand.
Mader Electric: ChargePoint Trained
The team, at Mader Electric, has gone through the ChargePoint training to help facilitate the process for residential and commercial customers. Whether you have a few questions or you have a long list, we're here to help.
Mader Electric: Ready to Show and Tell
We offer hands-on training with a "dummy" charging station. You are welcome to come to our location for training. For customer convenience, we are happy to bring the training and the ChargePoint station to you.
- We will review the different charging plans that ChargePoint has made available delivering exceptional flexibility.
- We will go over the different types of EVs that can use a specific charging station.
- We will review the two ways to start/end a charging session: ChargePoint Card or Mobile App.
- We have a unit simulator that allows us to show you how an EV would charge and what the user would see on the charging station screen.
- We talk about the logistical placement suitable for your specific location.
- We review the installation process that includes wiring. Our Master Electrician oversees the electrical installation to ensure your charging station is properly installed to ensure the longevity of your investment.
Before we move on, it's a good idea to understand the charging station levels, explained by ChargePoint.
- Comparing Level 1 and Level 2, the 120V system is the basics a homeowner could use. Level 2 offers a better charging experience.
- The fastest charging stations, Level 3, are the "ChargePoint DC Fast charging solutions.
The ChargePoint CT4000 Station
The CT4000 is a Level 2 charging station, and "it is the right fit for businesses, municipalities and property owners that want to offer EV charging to their employees, customers, residents, and fleets."
- A top benefit is the charging station's flexibility.
- The owner can set different pricing for individual users.
- The owner can charge using "time, session, kWh, or any combination thereof."
- Users can easily manage their charging sessions through the mobile app.
- Users have the benefit of using the ChargePoint Waitlist.
- The owner can display "customizable signage."
- Users have the option of "English, French, and Spanish" instructions.
- Weather does not affect the operations of the charging station.
The Forecast of EVs is Exciting: We're Here to Help the Charge
With greener energy on the minds of governments around the globe, the forecast for EVs is exciting, as reported on PR Newswire. "The age of electromobility" is here, and more charging stations are needed to help our world move to migrate away from carbon emission fuels.
The team at Mader Electric is happy to "charge up" our neighbors in Central and Southwest Florida for a greener future. Whatever questions you may have, we are here to help you learn more about the EV charging stations by ChargePoint.